Rum Runner is a factory authorized service center for several major brands of diving equipment (but not all - please see below). For repairs and routine maintenance, we have the parts and expertise to keep your life support equipment in top shape. If your brand of gear is not listed, we have relationships with other service facilities who can properly service your equipment. So bring your gear in and we can check it out. Once your gear has been serviced here we will even send you an annual reminder for your routine maintenance.
At Rum Runner we are a full service shop that reaches out to our customers to ensure the best underwater experience possible. With that said, it is important to us that your gear is properly maintained and serviced by an authorized retailer.
Customer service is our primary goal.
We are FACTORY AUTHORIZED to service:
- Dive Rite
- Atomic Aquatics
- Ocean Reef
- If you need another brand serviced bring it in and we will deliver it to a trusted authorized service facility.
We can also O2 clean your regulators and valves.
Remember to get your regulator serviced based on the manufacturers recommendations!
We have recently upgraded our fill station with a new Mako 20cfm compressor along side our Mako 13cfm compressor. We have added two Haskel boosters and can now provide 100% oxygen fills to 3000psi and custom Trimix fills. For tank fills we ask that you provide evidence your tanks are oxygen clean for 100% O2 service and diver certification. Please call ahead to ensure we have adequate gas on hand.
We currently offer the following tank and tank related services:
- Rental tanks - 80 and 100 cu ft aluminum and steel tanks both for air or Nitrox.
- Air or Nitrox fills- We have a breathing air compressor on site and bank air and Nitrox. We can custom blend Nitrox up to 36% with 24 hours notice.
- Annual Visual Inspection - Our technicians are certified by PSI to perform required annual visual inspections.
- VisualPlus eddy current testing where appropriate.
- Hydrostatic testing - You can drop your tanks off and we'll send your tanks to get "hydro'ed" then VIP'd and back in service.
- Tank tumbling.
- Tank and valve Oxygen cleaning.
- Tank valve servicing.
- Tanks for sale. We currently are stocking aluminum 80's, but we can order almost any size of aluminum or steel cylinders in any configuration.
- Tank in for service?? Need to dive?? We would be happy to loan you a tank until service is completed.